What if there was an exercise system that was cost effective, provided weight loss results, could make you look younger, feel better and a myriad of other things, while you watched TV, would you want to know more about it? What if NASA commented that this system is “one of the most effective and efficient exercises, yet devised by man”? There is such a system, it’s called Rebounding!The Rebounding exercise is done by bouncing on a mini trampoline. It is so low impact, it is virtually suitable for anyone! Even elderly and disabled people can benefit. There are so many health benefits of Rebounding it could very well be “the perfect exercise”.
Along with this, the Rebounding exercising technique is so convenient you can do it while you are watching TV, how easy is that? You don’t even have to plan to do your exercise before hand, or make the time to go and do it, because we all watch TV at night, don’t we!
So lets look at some of the health benefits of Rebounding. From a doctors point of view you will:
* Improve the function of the lymphatic system; this will help increase your body’s immune system.
* Strengthen each and every muscle, organ, tissue and cell in the body, this will keep you healthier, stronger and help avoid disease.
* Tighten skin to help you look more youthful, helping reduce the aging process.
* Strengthen bones, this is highly recommended if you suffer from, or have a high risk of getting Osteoporosis.
* You will also be able to exercise your whole body in one session, not just parts. One exercise fits all!
That’s not all, there are the benefits that you will notice in your every day life too such as:
* Weight loss.
* Ease of use, Rebounding is easy and fun to do.
* Low impact, that means that anyone can do it, including the elderly and disabled, children, parents, anyone!
* Lowering of cholesterol.
* An increase in energy.
* You can do Rebounding exercises any time when you are not busy; it can easily fit into just about any schedule!
*Improvement of coordination and balance.
* Reduction in stress and tension.
*Improved muscle tone.
*Rebounding is so low impact, it doesn’t cause unwanted strain on muscles or joints.
One of the best benefits of using the Rebounding exercise technique is that it is fun and easy to do. In addition, these mini Trampolines are very cost effective, ranging around $100US for a top of the range trampoline. There are cheaper alternatives, but if safety is an issue,consider getting something around this price range.
Some quick tips for choosing a safe trampoline are:
* Go for a 6 leg design, this will give added stability.
* Look for brands that have unscrew-able legs, so they can be stored easily.
* Make sure they have a solid spring system, for joint support.
* Look for non-slip mats to help avoid falls.